A traditional part of our values and how we operate
Corporate responsibility has long been a part of iomart’s values and how we operate
CSR lies at the heart of everything we do
Our corporate responsibility efforts are defined as:
- Consistently applying our core values
- Maximising the positive impact of our service offerings
- Integrating social and economic considerations into our business practices and decision making
- Engaging with and balancing the needs of our customers.
We recognise that our long-term success depends on our ability to develop and offer innovative services that encourage clients and shareholders to invest in the Group with confidence.
The iomart Group has one simple vision, and everything we do is designed to help us reach it: to be recognised as the UK’s leading cloud computing company, and to be globally admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
To help us achieve our vision we will:
- Strive to deliver best in class service
- Deliver world-class performance
- Migrate and support your services without disruptions
- Provide quality pre-sales consultancy and solutions that meet client needs and budget
- Earn the admiration of all our customers and our employees-not only for the goals we achieve but how we achieve
Our definition of Corporate Responsibility
We define corporate responsibility as ensuring that we have or are developing sound policies, practices or programs that address each of the following elements:
- Business ethics and transparency
- Workplace practices and employee relations
- Customer consultation
In practice, our commitment to corporate responsibility plays out in a wide variety of ways and includes our employee engagement program, which is designed to foster an inclusive workplace by encouraging our people to actively participate the communities in which we operate.
We are proud of our track record but we recognise that this is not a static concept. We are committed to continually improve our performance in this important area.
- Responsible – We will conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
- Trustworthy – We will trust, respect and support each other
- Accountable – We will accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our work and our actions
- Honest – We will do what we say we will do
- Inspiring – We will seek new opportunities to deliver services and out-of-the-ordinary solutions
- Regarded – We will earn the respect of our peers, shareholders, stakeholders, clients and employees
- Exceptional – We will commit to excellence in everything we do
iomart Group plc Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
iomart Group Plc, and its trading subsidiaries, operates data centres and office premises across ten locations throughout the UK. The products and services provided by iomart Group plc and its trading subsidiaries are sourced from a varied range of national and international suppliers and Tier 1 vendors. These vendor relationships are managed jointly by a dedicated Vendor Relationship Director and supported by various procurement teams throughout the business. We only seek to trade with vendors who share our beliefs and practises.
We have a long published corporate responsibility code of conduct where we explicitly state that we seek to integrate social and economic considerations into all of our business practices and decision making. This includes ensuring that we source our products and service free in the knowledge that their production has not resulted in human suffering through the misery of modern slavery and human trafficking. We recognise that our long-term success depends on our ability to develop and offer innovative services that encourage clients and shareholders to invest in the Group with confidence.
We undertake all reasonable and practical steps, through the maintenance of close working relationships with all our suppliers to ensure that our standards are mirrored and implemented throughout the businesses of our suppliers and that all legislation and regulations are complied with. Should we suspect any instance where we believe a supplier to be in violation of our code of practise, we will investigate on a case-by-case basis and will take the appropriate remedial action to remedy the situation.
This statement, along with overall code of practise, will be reviewed on an annual basis by our compliance directorate and submitted to the Board for approval and review.
We only seek to trade with vendors who share our beliefs and practises.
iomart works with some of the world's leading technology brands and service providers.