3rd Line Support Engineer
We have opportunities for 3rd Line Support Engineers to join our growing company in various locations across the UK.
As a 3rd Line Support Engineer, you’ll be a specialist in troubleshooting niche issues for our customers and clients. Your responsibilities will range from server configuration and network support to overseeing backups, monitoring networks and servers, and handling tasks in the datacenter.
Careers at iomart
We take on the best people, is that you? Come say hello, we’d love to meet you.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flexible and hybrid working (as long as your role allows it, work from home and the office)
- Day off on your birthday (to go and do birthday-type things)
- Wellbeing programme (including Employee Assistance Programme and a variety of wellbeing sessions)
- Enhanced paternity, maternity and adoption leave (up to 4 months’ full pay, 4 months’ half)
- Supported training and development (to be the very best you can be)
- Sharesave (buy iomart shares at a discounted rate and get returns on company growth)
- Long service benefits (including additional annual leave and access to private healthcare)
What we believe
We make business technology effortless by doing the “service bit” really well.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We support them to anticipate our customers' needs and exceed their expectations.
We take pride in and are passionate about our work. We insist on the highest standards from ourselves and others.
We are always striving to expand our expertise. We challenge the status quo.
We take ownership of what we do and how we do it. We deliver on our promises and are open to feedback.
We work together to achieve great things. We treat others with respect.
What we can offer
As well as putting our customers first, we like to put our people first as well.
Holiday Trading Scheme
Buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
Discounts and offers to suit you and your family
A whole day off to celebrate your birthday
Unsecured interest-free travel loans to assist employees
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave available
Access to cutting-edge technology
As well as the opportunity to work alongside like-minded technical enthusiasts
Supported training and development
To help you progress within your career
Buy shares in the company at a discounted rate.
Flexible and Hybrid working
As long as your role allows you to work from home or the office
Long service benefits
Including additional annual leave and access to private healthcare
Including Employee Assistance Programme and a variety of wellbeing sessions
4 X Life Assurance
4 times your annual salary paid to chosen beneficiary