Why use Azure Backup?
- Goodbye on-premise backup
Get short and long-term backup with a straightforward deployment to the cloud.
- Scale easily
Use the power and unlimited scale of the Microsoft Azure cloud to deliver high-availability with no maintenance or monitoring overhead.
- Unlimited data transfer
There’s no limit to the amount of data you transfer. Or charge for the data that's transferred (huzzah)
- Keep your data secure
Secure your data whether it’s ‘in transit’ or ‘at rest’.
- App-consistent backups
Get application-consistent backups. We make sure you don’t need any extra fixes to restore your data.
- Retain short and long-term data
We reckon this one speaks for itself. You can keep your data backed up for as long (or as short) as you like.
- Automatic storage management
There's no cost for using on-prem storage devices. Azure Backup automatically allocates and manages the backup storage for you. And it uses a pay-as-you-use model.
Why back up with iomart?
- We understand it’s more than just data and applications to you. We care about your business. And we want to help you protect your users, your reputation and your intellectual property.
- When it comes to Microsoft Azure, we know what we’re doing. We’re trusted partners of Microsoft who endorse our ability to help customers plan and migrate to the public cloud.
- That means our approach and processes are tried and tested. And more importantly, approved by Microsoft. So you can rest easy knowing your data is in good hands.
- We can save you money as an accredited Microsoft partner. So you can migrate to the public cloud without losing sleep over the traditional cost barrier.
Fill in the form opposite below if you’d like to talk to us about Azure backup