iomart (AIM:IOM), the cloud computing company, is pleased to report its consolidated final results for the year ended 31 March 2016.
- Revenue growth of 16% to £76.3m (2015: £65.8m)
- Adjusted EBITDA1 growth of 11% to £32.3m (2015: £29.1m)
- Adjusted profit before tax growth2 of 14% to £19.0m (2015: £16.6m)
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share3 from operations increased by 14% to 14.44p (2015: 12.63p)
- Cashflow from operations increased by 14% to £30.9m (2015: £27.2m)
- Adjusted PBT2 margins maintained at 25% (2015: 25%)
- Proposed final dividend increased by 26% to 3.15p per share (2015: 2.50p per share)
- Continuing to build relationships for Hybrid Cloud opportunities with major players
- First significant public cloud implementation and achieved Advanced Partner status with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Continued M&A activity with the acquisitions of SystemsUp and United Hosting
- Continued investment in senior resources to provide platform for future growth
The above highlights are based on adjusted results. A full reconciliation between adjusted and statutory results is contained within this statement. The statutory equivalents of the above results are as follows:
- Profit before tax growth of 21% to £13.0m (2015: £10.8m)
- Basic earnings per share from operations increased by 24% to 10.32p (2015: 8.34p)
1 Throughout this statement adjusted EBITDA is earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) before share based payment charges, gain on revaluation of contingent consideration and acquisition costs. Throughout this statement acquisition costs are defined as acquisition related costs and non-recurring acquisition integration costs.
2 Throughout this statement adjusted profit before tax is profit before tax, amortisation charges on acquired intangible assets, shared based payment charges, mark to mark adjustments in respect of interest rate swaps, acquisition costs, interest on contingent consideration due, gain on revaluation of contingent consideration and the accelerated write off of arrangement fees on the bank borrowing facility which was restructured during the year.
3 Throughout this statement adjusted earnings per share is earnings per share before amortisation charges on acquired intangible assets, shared based payment charges, mark to mark adjustments in respect of interest rate swaps, acquisition costs, interest on contingent consideration due, gain on revaluation of contingent consideration and the accelerated write off of arrangement fees on the bank borrowing facility which was restructured during the year, including the taxation effect of these.
Angus MacSween, CEO commented,
“Trading since the year end remains good and in line with market expectations.
“The long term opportunity is bigger than ever. The investments we have made in our staff, skillsets and industry relationships mean we are well positioned to take advantage of that opportunity and to deliver further significant growth.
“I look forward, once again, with confidence to the year ahead.”
Download a PDF Copy of the Results here: iomart Group plc – Final Results Announcement – Year End 31 March 2016
For further information:
|iomart Group plc||Tel: 0141 931 6400|
|Peel Hunt LLP
(Nominated Adviser and Broker)
|Tel: 020 7418 8900
|Alma PR||Tel: 020 8004 4218|
About iomart Group plc
iomart Group plc (AIM: IOM) delivers cloud consultancy, facilitation and management to ISVs, SMEs, Enterprises and the UK public sector. The award-winning and highly ISO accredited hosting company provides public, private and hybrid cloud solutions – including managed AWS and Microsoft Azure – from a network of secure UK data centres connected by a high capacity private fibre network. iomart is a long term supplier to G-Cloud and its infrastructure and cloud and backup services are designed to meet the requirements of the UK public sector. They are certified for connection to the Public Services Network (PSN) and N3 NHS network and are CESG Pan Government Accredited. iomart delivers any cloud your way. www.iomart.com
Subscribe to RSS Feed