Join us for the Public Sector Cyber Security Conference at Old Trafford Stadium in Manchester.
Organised by the University of Salford, you will hear from outstanding speakers from across public sector and IT security about how to protect the vital services provided by central Government, local councils and the NHS.
Visit iomart’s consultants on the day to find out how we can help you strengthen your cyber defences to prevent attack in a constantly changing threat landscape.
- Benefit from insights into the latest developments in public sector cyber security and what the Government’s £1.9 billion National Cyber Security Strategy could mean for your organisation.
- Have your questions answered by leading IT and cyber security experts.
- Learn from examples of best practice and see how pioneering IT managers are safeguarding their systems against malicious attacks.
- Connect with other high quality delegates from across the technology sector, local government, the NHS and more.
- Plan ahead to ensure that your organisation is protected against the cyber threats of the future.
To find out more and book your ticket click hereSubscribe to RSS Feed